With an objective to enhance the capacity of the community police, “Sharing happiness increases happiness” (Deepshree) and JCI Kathmandu Lady Nepal took 4 days of effective public speaking skills training. At the inaugural program of the training which was conducted at the meeting hall of the Deepshree Creative Media located at Kalimati on Tuesday, Kartik 14, Chief of Metropolitan Police Division, Ranipokhari, DSP Surendra Prasad Bhatt said that the training would be important in enhancing the capacity of the community police to have a direct relationship with the community. A total number of 37 community police from various community police offices of the valley participated in this 4 days training program which ended on Kartik 17. Chief Guest of this program Inspector General of Police Commissioner, Mr. Jay Bahadur Chand honored the campaigner and the instructor of this training, Mr. Deepak Lamichhane with award and certificate.
- Women’s capacity development
- Orientation program related to knowledge of domestic violence against women and soul protection.
- Leadership development training was conducted for construction business women under the Federation of contractors Associations of Nepal (FCAN)
- Warm clothes provided to poor students by Deepshree
- Women Empowerment Orientation Programme